Monday 2 February 2015

Looking Back - Makeup

I've changed a lot over the last few years.
Not just physically because of my worsening knee conditions, but also just in general.


I used to love going out, dressing up and dancing all night.
Then I quit drinking, and stopped going out because people decided I was too boring sober.

I lost a lot of "friends".
I've lost even more now because of my wheelchair.

And truthfully, the only thing I miss from that point in my life is the dressing up, wearing giant goth boots and doing my makeup.

So I'm going to share some old photos I have of my makeup from those days, because I can, but also because I'd like to motivate myself to start making an effort with my makeup when  I go out from now on :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment