Friday 17 April 2015

This is a World of Warcraft blog.
Why?
Because I'm obsessed :p
There are 42 screenshots in this post. 42 is life!

So this is where my character stand at the moment. They are now all in their garrisons. 


My hunter and the new Wolf models. It snows in Draenor, and I love it.

My trophy for killing 5000 alliance scums....I mean players :p

The Molten Corgi is the cutest thing ever. This is one of his attacks, creating more of himself!
My Molten Corgi's name is Ragnaruff XD

A coffin fit for a poop?

My Shaman

This is my Worgen rogue., my only Alliance toon (for the achievement)
She was killing these Elekk groups. The groups mostly consist of a mother, father and 2 baby ones.
So I created a kill order. Father first, then one baby, then mother and finally baby.
I aggro'd one group which was a father and two babies with no mother.
The 2 babies ran off and called another group over. The other group was the full 4 Elekk group. 
So I killed them all.
There are no bodies, because I skinned them too :p

Multiple Gamon's!

And now, the greatest thing ever for an online game.
The Selfie camera and Twitter integration XD




This is what my warlock would look like male, very sexy :p

"I got this for killing 5000 alliance"

"But seriously, I will melt your face off"

Wiping on a boss fight, let me take a selfie! Then Gruul threw me.

Wiping selfie!

And another

Man, progression raiding hurts.





PVP, know when to fight and know when to flee.













FIRE!







I too love kitties Zarg.





No comments:

Post a Comment